The X-TRACK RACE shares its design with the CARBON and Ti models, offering a composite body and Chromoly+ axle for optimal stiffness while riding. The SPD mechanism functions reliably even in the most extreme conditions, shedding mud and debris which may get caught under your shoes.
- Durable, but lightweight at 182g per pedal / 415g pair with cleats
- 4x the contact area than the competition, 60mm width, 515mm² surface area for maximum power transfer and stability, superior mud shedding ability
- Easy clip in/out with adjustable tension from 6 to 14
- SPD compatible, X-Track Cleat (included) or X-Track Easy Cleat (sold separately) compatible, 6˚ float angle, 13˚ release angle
- Composite Body, Chromoly + Spindle, Steel Bearings